Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Mr. Toast Plushie

Yet again, I've found another obsession.


I saw this absolutely cute Toast keychain plush tutorial by aiwa-9 from deviantart.com and decided to try my hand at making one too!

I went out to source my materials..


































To be honest, I didn't know what half the things were inside the sewing/crafting kit

I. am. a. total. noob.


Still, I didn't let that deter me from making my very own Mr. Toast Plush keychain
I began following the tutorial and bit by bit, my Mr. Toast was coming together!

Sewing was the most pain-staking part as it requires a great of consistency to keep the stitches about 2mm apart from each other @.@



































My Mr. Toast doesn't look as good as Aiwa's but I'm very happy with it!!
It is so uber cute!! Kyahhh~!! ♥



I've already gotten started on my next plush toy!! :D
Will post photos after I've completed it ;)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...