Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Project D

 
Can you guess what I'm making next??




Hope that those who celebrate Chinese New Year, I hope you had a good one! Josh has returned back to his hometown in Malaysia so I'm without him for 2 whole weeks.

I celebrated Chinese New Year with Rudi instead. HAHAHA!
We went to Chinatown in the City and managed to catch a street lion dance performance outside of a restaurant. It's a little different to the ones back home in Brunei but not enough to keep me interested.

Years ago, I would have been excited (and also scared) of the lions as they are always much larger than I am. Moreover, their movements are often erratic.

As a child, I never understood why my mother would just rather stand back and watch from afar while I would frantically try to catch a glimpse of the lions.

I'm turning 23 and I'm already bored.

Uh oh.



I'm really glad that I went out though. It sure beats rotting at home alone anyway!!


OH! My birthday is in 11 days!!
Cards and presents are welcome!
Please email me for my postal address! XD

Kthnxbai!






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...