Sunday, April 11, 2010

Little Monsters

Guess what I got for Josh!!

Well, there's probably no need for you to guess because I'm going to tell you anyway!!
More Domo-kun merchandise :D

These house-slippers were soooooo cute, I had to get them on the spot!


 Rawrr! ♥



I made this cute little bag the other day! From a shirt that was accidentally burnt by the iron.
Recycling at its cutest, no? 




Am currently using it to keep all my felt creations :3


Speaking of which! I made a little froggy for my colleague's daughter who loves the colour green and frogs.
I love the bright lime green! :3


At the moment, I'm trying to make this piggy for my secret lover Yong Hwee ♥



Will post up more pics when it's completed!

Sigh.. These people are just so lucky to have me as a friend!





1 comment:

Amanda C Diary said...

omg i love your domo slippers! and the cute felt keychains! i like making felt crafts too :] i'm a new follower btw, hello ^_^

riceysupreme.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...