Saturday, April 07, 2007

Eggielicious



I was shopping in Woolies on Wednesday and EVERYONE was getting easter choccies!!
Feeling the Easter-y-ness in the air, I bought some chocolate eggies too!! =D






*drool*

I wanted to know how it felt like being the Easter bunny for a day
so I doned a pair of bunny ears and hopped around in class, handing eggs out to my fellow Christian friends.

.

.

.

.

.


Of course not!! >.<


Well, I handed them out and maybe semi-hopped *cough* but I have no bunny ears =(
I could use Soo Hui's reindeer ears-horns-thingy but then the Easter Bunny would be upset.

He's a sensitive fella.
And no, I didn't have any myself =(
Mr. Easter Bunny would be proud of me =D




Anyho, I'm officially FREE!! for now.

*prances*

Our two week study break is finally here!! With so much free time, I have no idea what to do!!



What's that you say? Study??
-.-
I'm not a nerd!!



But then again, the first day back and there's a test =__=
Which is why Anatasia calls it a 'crap' study break XD
Don't you love them lecturers?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...