Saturday, April 14, 2007

Till the fat lady sings

Having the internet is bliss. They gave us a 4-port modem while we wait for the wireless one to arrive.

Anyway, I just came across a news article in some Science & Technology site.
Yes, nerd alert.
*cough*
Anyway, they've found it.
The gene that increases one's susceptibility to obesity.
=O

It reminded me of an old documentary that I've watched... and at the time, they were still searching for the gene (FTO gene).

I recall this massive lady going, "I would feel better if this gene does exist. If it's in our genes, it's not our fault that we're fat."

So basically it's comforting news for her.
Homer Simpson will be happy to hear that too!!

He looks ecstatic =D




Just remember the gene just increases the chances of you getting fat, it doesn't mean it WILL make you super-sized.

Imagine someone stuffing his face with donuts while watching telly going, "Nope, it's not my fault that I don't exercise and live to eat."



More about the Fat Gene : http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=109788

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...